The Adventures of The Blue Tiger: A New Hero is Born!
CHAPTER 1: A HORRIBLE START
Once upon a time, in a place called Milton Ontario, lived a boy named Aymaan who lived with his family. He did not have any friends, no one liked him, but was able to cope with the pressure, mostly the teases can sometimes even carry out of school. “I hope that one day, one day, the world would start treating me like everyone else, not hate me” Aymaan thought to himself. The young man ventured into school and overheard kids talking about a big race and chose to sign up. As Aymaan approached the sign-up table, he stopped in his place, there at the table stood a boy named Billy. Billy spotted Aymaan, "What are you doing here" he wondered? " Just signing up for the big race," Aymaan mumbled the reply. Billy grinned, then broke into laughter. " Something funny" Aymaan asked angrily? " What? Oh, nothing, it's not like you are fast enough to compete" he said. " I'm fast enough to compete, in one week I'll show who is the faster one," said Aymaan. So he got the pencil and wrote his name on the list and left for class " What a Bozzo" Billy said softly After school Aymaan went to the track to practice instead of going home " If I'm going to beat Billy I need to start practicing right away" said Aymaan in his head. He started running, he was first going slow but after he was able to pick up some speed and went faster. However, it wasn't enough to beat Billy, Aymaan kept on practicing till sunset. After a while, he took a break and checked the time on his watch. It was already 4 O'clock, " I guess I should start heading home now," he thought. He ran home to make it part of his training. When Aymaan arrived home he opened the door and smelled something good. The stove was on and there was no one there. He found a note on the fridge, he was able to figure out that it was his mother's handwriting. "Dear Aymaan, we went shopping at the outlet mall. We will be back soon, I left some food on the stove, just in case you should call us when you get home." After reading and turning off the stove he called his parents to tell them that he was home. It went to voicemail, " Hi mom I just called you to tell you that I just arrived home, so call me back when you get a chance" said Aymaan.
CHAPTER 2: THE POWER OF THE METEOR
It was already 9 O'clock and Aymaan's parents did not come back yet. " Well I guess I should go to bed now," Aymaan said quietly. Aymaan started to walk up the stairs. When suddenly he heard a sound coming from outside, " That must be them" He thought to himself. He ran outside however, no one was there, " If they're not here then what could've made that sound" he thought again. He then heard the same sound again, he then looked up it was a big light. " Hey look, a shooting star, I know I wish that I would have a better life and everyone would like me," Aymaan said softly. However, the shooting star was getting really big and coming close. Just then he saw his family come they were still driving but, saw the shooting star as well. " Hey that's a meteor, and it's coming towards us," said Aymaan's father. " Everyone goes inside" Aymaan's mother yelled. Everyone ran inside except for Aymaan, he watched the meteor as it came down. He then tried to go inside but, it was too late, the meteor was too fast and landed right on Aymaan, ( Kaboom)! After the smoke cleared out everyone ran out even the neighbors and some of the kids from the school who were by the neighborhood. " No our boy is gone, what will we do now" Aymaan's mother cried. His father was shocked and just kept looking at the meteorite, while his sister Samahu took some pictures and send them to her friends and others. More people came even Billy and saw this tragic event, everyone started crying even the kids who hated him. However, Billy on the other hand just laughed. " I'm so happy that, this fool is finally gone," said Billy. After a while everyone was hopeless now and gave up on him, everyone started to walk away even Aymaan's parents. Samah started to get up then heard a noise coming from the giant rock. " Hey Everyone looks the rock is started to,” Samah yelled. Everyone turned back and stared at the rock, " The little girl's right is moving,” said a guy from the crowd. The rock kept moving and moving when suddenly everyone heard a cracking sound. It then burst into tiny pieces, “ Hey look, Aymaan is still alive,” said Samah. Aymaan opened his eyes and saw a huge crowd around him, then saw his parents running towards him. “ Oh son we thought would never see you again,” said his father. “ Yeah, it’s good to be back,” said Aymaan. “ So, how do you feel,” Samah asked? “ Okay, actually nothing is broken,” replied Aymaan. When Aymaan was talking to his family and others, who wanted to ask him more questions but was suddenly interrupted. “ Aymaan, Aymaan,” said a random voice. Aymaan heard a voice coming from behind him, he then turned around and saw the huge rock that was broken fixing itself. “ Aymaan congratulations, you are the new Blue Tiger,” said the rock. Everyone in the crowd went into shock as they heard and saw that the rock was talking. “ What’s the Blue Tiger and why did you land on me in the first place,” Aymaan asked? “ The Blue Tiger is the great hero passed down through history, I chose you because you are the chosen one who will protect your city and world,” answered the rock. “ That’s so cool Aymaan,” said Samah. “ Yeah I guess so,” said Aymaan happily. “ Of course you will have powers that why I landed on you to give them to you,” said the rock. “ So what are they and where’s my suit,” asked Aymaan. “ Your powers are, super speed, super strength, and you are immortal so you can not die however you can get hurt, but don’t worry you can heal fast. Also, your suit is in that watch of yours you will transform when you say the magic words,” said the rock. “ This is cool but, what are the magic words,” asked Aymaan. “ You will know when you try to transform,” answered the rock. It then disappeared, Everyone was surprised and was excited that they have a hero in their town. Then everyone started to leave and Aymaan and his family went inside. “ Man, I’m so tired,” said Aymaan. So they all went straight to bed, and so ended another day for our new hero but today was different. He finally has friends and superpowers and has become the Blue Tiger.
Chapter 3: My New Life Begins
After that night when Aymaan got his powers, everything changed for him. Everyone likes him now, he was finally able to get friends that finally care about him. No one was making fun of him, well everyone but Billy. “ Who cares if he is famous and has a superpower, I'm still better than him,” said Billy angrily. After school Aymaan went back to track to practice some more for the big race. However, today’s practice might be different, he got on the track and went to the starting line. He then got into position, he closed his eyes, “ Ready. Set.Go,” Aymaan said in his mind. Aymaan was going at normal speed but then he started to pick up some serious speed. He was going fast, “ This must be because I got these powers,” said Aymaan. Some other kids saw him and were amazed as well. One of them took a video so everyone could see how fast Aymaan was going. After practice he ran home when he went home he saw his family waiting for him, “ Hey son, we've been waiting for you,” said his father. “ Why is there a problem,” asked Aymaan? “ Oh, we can't tell you now it's a surprise,” his mother said laughing. “ Come inside we have to show you something,” said Samah. They all headed towards the basement, when they went down Aymaan's father turned on the lights. Aymaan looked around the basement and saw a giant screen and much cool stuff. “ Welcome to the Blue Tiger Cage son, this is where you do your research on criminals and get alerted if there are any crimes,” said his mother. “You can thank your tech know it sister for making this, I also got some help from mom and dad,” said Samah. “ Thank you, this is amazing,( by the way amazing means crazy and amazing)” said Aymaan. Everybody starts laughing but then, Aymaan’s watch started beeping. “ There’s trouble near city hall,” said Samah. Aymaan rushed out of the basement and transformed into his suit and ran off. He ran fast and was able to reach on time. “ Looks like it’s a bank robbery,” said Aymaan. Aymaan saw the burglars who stole something from the bank. He saw the cops already on the chase, so he ran and was able to catch up with the officer’s cars. “ What’s happening officer,” Aymaan asked? “ Bank robbery, those goons stole some money from the safe and are now getting away,” answered one of the officers. “ Don’t worry I’ll catch them,” said Aymaan. He ran even faster past all the police cars and was able to catch up to the two thieves' motorbike. Aymaan punched the one at the back, he tried to hit the other one as well but the driver sped up. Aymaan raced even faster, he finally caught up to the driver. He jumped up and smashed his hand on top of the driver's head. The bike spun around with the driver on it. It finally crashed into a wall and stopped. The cops arrived just in time with the other thief, “ You both are heading to jail,” said the chief. The chief went up to Aymaan and said, “ Thank you sir you did a good job.” “ Thank’s and don’t call me sir, call me the Blue Tiger,” said Aymaan. Aymaan called out his wings and flew off. When Aymaan arrived back home and went inside, he saw his family watching the news. “ Hey Aymaan, look you’re on the news,” said Samah. Aymaan looked at the screen, “ Officer how do you feel about catching these two criminals,” said the reporter. “ We feel good, but we did not catch them alone. The Blue Tiger helped as well,” said the chief. “ Looks like you are famous now,” said his mother. “ Yeah, looks like it,” said Aymaan. It was finally night time and everyone went to sleep. Aymaan went to his bed but heard his watch beeping. “There's a situation now,” said Aymaan! Aymaan transformed and flew into action, he arrived at the problem: there was a hotel on fire. “ How can I help guys,” asked Aymaan. “ You're the Blue Tiger aren't yeah,” said one of the firefighter's. “ Well there are three more citizens still inside,” said another fireman. “ Okay, wait here,” said Aymaan. He closed his wings and ran inside. He grabbed one at a time, he got three out then went back inside. “ Hello is anyone here,” Aymaan shouted as loud as he can, “Help..Help,” said a voice. Aymaan heard the voice and followed it towards the civilian. Aymaan finally found her, but there were so many falling woods with fire on them. Aymaan saw a falling floorboard and it was falling towards the little girl. Aymaan ran as fast as he could, dodging all the falling wood and a falling bathtub as well. He finally reached the little girl and leaped into the air, he grabbed the little girl and saved her from the falling wood. They both got up but when they did they saw their one way out of there was blocked by a wall of wood with fire on them. Aymaan knew that he could go through it but he can’t go with the little girl otherwise she’ll get burnt. “ What will we do, we’re trapped,” said the little girl. Aymaan thought for a second then he turned around and saw a window. He walked towards it and saw outside, “ Good, there's no fire on this wall,” said Aymaan. Alright, we’re going to jump through this wall. “ What are you crazy, we can’t just jump out of a window,” said the girl. “ Don’t worry, there's no fire on the wall, plus I'm going to carry you and run back towards the wall and boom we’re out of here,” explained Aymaan. So Aymaan carried the little girl and ran back through the wall. He threw a pop-up cushion and they both landed on top of it. They both got off and everybody was safe. “ Thank you Blue Tiger, you’re the coolest,” said the little girl. Aymaan smiled and ran off, when he arrived home he went straight to bed. “ Now I can finally get some sleep,” said Aymaan. So now another day ends and the big race is approaching soon Aymaan gets ready otherwise he’ll have a hard time, and so we wait until the next day.
Chapter 4: The arrival of Dr.Waves
The next day Aymaan woke up tired from last night. His mom and dad offered him some coffee but he refused. So when he arrived at school he felt and looked like a zombie that was very tired and had just woken up. Just then Billy arrived, “ Ha, Ha, Ha! Hey Aymaan I hope you’re ready to lose on Monday,” said Billy. Aymaan got angry and said, “ Don’t you worry I’ll beat you no problem, just you wait.” After school, he went home since he had a lot of work to do. Once he arrived he called his mom to tell her he is at home. “ Why did you come home early, don't you want to practice for the big race on Monday,” said his mom. He then replied, “ I was going to but I have a lot of homework.” Once he hung up the phone he went to the fridge and took something to eat. He was to sit down but his watch started beeping. “ Oh come on, there's trouble now,” said Aymaan. So he then transformed into his suit and ran off. He arrived at the bank of Milton where the crime was happening. He started to go inside the bank but then he saw a motorcycle coming out of the bank. There was someone on the bike and he was getting away. He then saw the police chasing the guy. “ I guess that's the guy,” said Aymaan. So he ran and caught up to the cops. “ Don't worry I'll get him,” said Aymaan. Aymaan ran even faster and caught up to the guy on the bike. “ Stop now so I don't have to hurt you,” said Aymaan. “ Sorry boss but I can't do that,” said the motorcycle guy. So he sped up, however, Aymaan was still behind him. Once he caught up a little he jumped towards the bike and sliced the tire. The thief flew into the air and right into a pole. When the thief smashed into the pole his helmet broke off. There was a man, “ It's over surrender now,” said Aymaan. “ Why would I ever do that? I still have a trick in my sleeves,” said Man. He turned around and looked at Aymaan. “See these gloves they shoot out sonic waves like a bullet,” said the man. “ What are sonic waves,” said Aymaan. “Let's just say it's a high-powered wave that is created by vibrations and it can be used to shoot like a bullet,” said the guy. So the man-powered up his gloves and shot right at Aymaran. It blew Aymaan or the Blue Tiger right into a wall. “ See you some other time loser,” said the man. Right after he left, the cops showed up and saw Aymaan. “ Hey are you okay,” asked one of the cops. “ Yeah, I'm good, however, that is not your everyday criminal,” answered Aymaan. “ He may have gotten away this time, however, it's not over yet,” said Aymaan. “ I have a question: how will we stop a guy that can do this,” asked one of the cops? “ I do not know yet, however, I'll think of something,” replied Aymaan. So Aymaan ran back home. “ Hey everyone I'm back,” said Aymaan. “ Welcome back Aymaan,” said his mother. “ I guess you failed this time,” said his sister. “ Don't worry next time things will be different,” said Aymaan. “ I know why don't we call him Dr.Waves,” said his sister. “ Not bad I think that’s a keeper,” said Aymaan.” Don't worry big brother I'll find a way to defeat, I mean I am the genius of this family,” said his sister. “ Sure why not but we need to find out before Dr.Waves strikes again,” said Aymaan. So they all went to sleep and Aymaan fell asleep fast. So now we wait until tomorrow morning for more adventures.
Chapter 5: The big race is almost here
There are still four more days before the big race. When Aymaan came inside and saw kids talking about him. However it was well how do I say, it was an okay conversation. “ Well I can't blame them, I mean I failed to catch Dr. Waves,” said Aymaan in his head. The conversation was very interesting. “ I can't listen to this anymore,” said Aymaan in a low tone. So he ran to class and tried to forget everything. Even though he tried hard to forget everything. He kept on thinking about how he failed to catch Dr.Waves. Luckily Aymaan was able to get through three periods without thinking about yesterday. However everything went haywire in lunch, many kids were talking about him again. Even Billy was talking about him. When Billy went to him he started to laugh hard. “ Hey look it's the failing tiger,” said Billy. “ It's the blue tiger for your information and besides it's my first failure,” said Aymaan. “ Yeah, yeah but you're going to lose to him just how you're going to lose to me in the big race,” said Billy. “ Oh will see about that, just you wait I'll take you and the other racers no problem,” said Aymaan. After they finished their conversation they both walked away smiling. Aymaan went back to class and tried to forget the whole conversation that just happened. After the final bell, he went to the track outside and started practicing for the big race. As he kept on running he was trying to think of a way to beat Dr.Waves. However, he couldn't think of anything. He then found out that he was going a lot faster than before. “ Oh yes, I think I'm getting faster,” said Aymaan. He was so happy that he ran out and got his bag and went home. When he finally got home he found his parents watching T.V. “ Hey mom and dad guess what, I think I got way faster than before,” said Aymaan. “ That’s an amazing sweetie,” said his mom. “ I guess all that practicing played off,” said his dad. “ I guess so, now I will be able to catch Dr. Waves shows up,” said Aymaan. “ Don’t forget there are other criminals as well that need to be caught,” said his mother. While their conversation was still going Aymaan’s watched started beeping. “ Well I should go,” said Aymaan. So he transformed and left quickly as possible. He arrived at the crime scene, “ So, what’s happening today officers,” asked Aymaan? “ School hijack, all the kids and teachers are trapped inside.” answered one of the officers. “ Stay back I’ll get them out safely,” said Aymaan. “ Wait, the hijackers are still inside as well,” said the officers. “ Don’t worry I’ll be fine, so just wait here and you’ll see” said Aymaan. So he went inside to save the kids, “ Now that’s a man right there,” said the officer.
Chapter 6: Congratulations you have redeemed yourself!
We now arrive inside the school where all the kids and teachers are being trapped in. It was dark with no lights or voices to help Aymaan see. “ I know I’ll turn on my spy goggles to see,” said Aymaan. Aymaan kept on walking but he still did not know where he was. “ Where am I, how much further do I have to go till I reach the gym,” said Aymaan. Just then he heard a voice, Someone please help us,” said a voice. “ Be quiet, or else I will shoot,” said another. “ I must be getting close,” said Aymaan. So he started to run and next thing you know it, he was picking more speed than normal. He kept on looking and looking till he found out what he was looking for. “ I finally found the gym,” said Aymaan. So Aymaan thought of an attack strategy to take them down. “ I’m pretty sure that there is some guard behind the door so why don’t I just run fast and barge the door open,” said Aymaan. So he backed up a little to the wall and started running fast. He kept on running so fast that he lost control and broke the doors, which sent the two guards flying out of the school and into the police cars. “ Well, that was easy,” said the two policemen together. The polices thought that Aymaan needed help so they went inside and headed towards the gym. But when they arrived at the gym they already found the hijackers all tied up and the kids and teachers were all safe and sound. “ But how did this happen,” said the officer. “ The Blue Tiger saved us and took them all down,” said one of the students. “ Here, he wanted us to give this to you,” said another kid. The officer read it, “ told you I could do it, the Blue Tiger always redeems himself,” said Aymaan in the note. “ Thank you, Blue tiger,” shouted the officer! Aymaan heard him and ran off, “ Now let’s see what everyone is saying about me this time,” said Aymaan. When he arrived home he saw his parents and sister watching the news. “ Were here live at the Bearing elementary school in Milton, Ontario where the Blue Tiger has caught the hijackers that have hijacked this school,” said the reporter.“ That’s right everyone the Blue tiger has redeemed himself after from last time,” said the chief. “ And so the Blue tiger has saved the day once more,” said the reporter again. “ Great job son, looks like everything worked as you planned it,” said his father. “ You bet, now no one will talk negatively about me anymore,” said Aymaan. “ Alright everyone dinner is ready,” said his mother. So they all went and sat down for dinner and kept talking. After dinner, they all went to sleep. Thankfully there were no crimes so he was able to wake up happily. It was even better when he found out that everyone was talking about him but it was all good things this time. “ Hey Aymaan nice rescue yesterday,” said some kid. He was able to focus on his schoolwork and forget about his failure to catch Dr.Waves. In lunch, he was going to go eat but he got another crime alert. So he transformed and left right away, he arrived at the bank where he saw the chief outside. “ So who are we dealing with today,” asked Aymaan? “ Dr. Wave is back and stealing another jewel,” answered the chief. “ Wait what Dr.Waves is back,” asked Aymaan? Just then a motorcycle broke through the window and drove away. “ He’s getting away,” shouted police. “ Don’t worry I’ll catch him,” said Aymaan. So he ran off fast while the police were on his tail. Aymaan finally caught up, “ Hey stop now before I take you down,” said Aymaan. “ Long time no see Blue tiger, sorry but I can’t do that,” said the Dr.Waves. So he sped up and was able to get away from Aymaan. However, Aymaan didn’t give up so he tried to go even faster. He reached Dr. Waves' bike and poked a hole in the bikes' tires. Dr.Waves was thrown off his bike and smashed into a wall. “ Well, looks like you have gotten a lot faster than the last time,” said Dr.Waves. “ Thanks, now I’ll be taking you to jail,” said Aymaan. “ Sorry, but that will not happen,” said Dr.Waves. “ Oh, I will just wait,” said Aymaan. “ You failed the last time so what makes you think you can do it this time,” asked Dr.Waves? “ Well, as long as I believe I can do it,” answered Aymaan. “ Great now let’s dance,” said Dr.Waves. So with one flick of his fist, a big green wave shot out of his glove. However, that did not stop Aymaan so dodged the wave and ran towards him and gave him a big punch which made Dr.Waves fly into a wall again. He got up and said, “ Not bad you’re better than last time.” “ Thanks, off to jail for you,” said Aymaan. As Aymaan walked up towards Dr.Waves, he forgot that Dr.Waves was still wearing his gloves. “ Sorry it has to be like this but I can’t lose anymore,” said Aymaan. “ I’m sorry that everyone will find out,” said Dr.Waves. “ Find out about what exactly,” asked Aymaan? “ That you lost to me once again,” said Dr.Waves. So he shot another wave which blew Aymaan away and into a wall. “ See you next time loser,” said Dr.Waves. He then ran off and the police came finding that Aymaan did not catch Dr.Waves. “ Sorry I failed again,” said Aymaan. “ That's fine , let's hope we can catch him next time,” said the chief. “ Yes, we will get him and next time I’ll be ready,” said Aymaan. He ran back to school hoping he was not going to be late. “ I guess I’m late again,” said Aymaan sadly. “ So you failed to catch him again,” said Billy. “ So you already heard, “ said Aymaan. “ Not just me, everyone in the school knows,” said Billy happily. “Whatever, I'll catch him next time,” said Aymaan. “ That’s what you said before and look what happens,” said Billy. “ That was my last mistake, mark my words I will redeem myself again,” said Aymaan in a serious face. After school, he went back to the track for more practice. “ I need more than speed to catch him,” said Aymaan. So he got his phone and tried to search up but nothing came up. He tried to finish practice early and went back home. “ Maybe my sister will know, she’s smart,” said Aymaan. So he ran home and tried to find his sister, he found her downstairs. “ Hey, sis I need your help to defeat Dr.Waves,” said Aymaan.“ Don’t worry, I already have a plan,” said his sister. “ Wow, that was fast,” said Aymaan. “ Here, look, I found out that if you create a vacuum with your arms or by running in a circle fast, those waves will not affect you,'' said his sister. “ Luckily I have been running in circles fast,” said Aymaan. “ So, now you will have no problem at all,” said his sister. “ Look out Dr.Waves next time I will catch you,” shouted Aymaan.
Chapter 7: A huge change in plans
Aymaan woke up and went downstairs and found a letter, “ Dear Aymaan, the Big race will be happening today instead of Monday due to rainy weather,” read Aymaan. “ Oh shoot, the Big race is today I better get ready,” said Aymaan. So he ran up the stairs and got ready. He went back down and ate his breakfast and ran out the door. “ Good luck at the race,” said his mother. “ Thanks,” replied Aymaan. He ran fast and was able to reach the school’s track and got in some extra practice. He kept on running and running. “ So are you ready to lose today,” said Billy. “ In your dreams,” replied Aymaan. He kept on running faster and faster. “ Now, I’m ready for you and the other racers,” said Aymaan. Just then the school bell rang, “ Well, see you inside loser,” said Billy. So he left and so did Aymaan, “ Hey, Ayman, good luck in the race, I know you got a chance in winning,” said a student. “ I hope as well, I mean I have been practicing for this day for a long time now,” replied Aymaan. After he went to class and tried to focus on class and the race altogether. “ Alright everyone we will be dismissed early for the race so we can cheer on the racers,” said the teacher. The students screamed so loud even the students outside could hear as well. The period went so fast, all the kids went to their next period class. When Aymaan went inside his classroom the whole class stood up and clapped for him. “ What’s happening is it someone’s birthday,” asked Aymaan? “ Don’t be silly Aymaan we're cheering on for you since you’re in the Big race,” said a student. It was finally broken time and there was more love for Aymaan than in his classroom. “ Thank you, everyone, I will make sure that I win for all of you,” shouted Aymaan. Just then Aymaan’s watch beeped, “ Well I better get going, but I’ll be back before the big race,” said Aymaan. He ran out of the school and transformed quickly, “ If it is Dr.Waves again I will end this once and for all,” said Aymaan. He ran to the bank and saw the cops. “ Is he back,” asked Aymaan? “ You bet and he's taking another one,” answered one of the cops. “ Perfect, now I will complete two tasks at once starting with this,” said Aymaan. “ Wait you mean Dr.Waves right,” the cop asked? “ Of course, who else would I mean,” said Aymaan. Dr. Wave jumped out of the window and drove away. “ This ends now,” said Aymaan. He followed him while the cops were on his tail.
Chapter 8: A happy ending
Aymaan caught up and without talking he punched a hole in the tire once more. Dr. Wave was sent flying and smashed into another wall. “ So, I haven't had enough of losing to me again,” said Dr. Waves. “Nope, now let’s get this over with,” said Aymaan. “ No problem,” said Dr. Waves. So he charged up and shot a wave at Aymaan. Aymaan dodged the wave and ran and punched him in the air. Which sent Dr. Wave into another wall, Aymaan ran in a circle fast. Which sucked all the power inside the gloves and destroyed them for good. Now you can fire anymore. “ However I can still fight,” said Dr. Waves. However, Aymaan used a freeze gun which turned him into ice. “ Now no more Dr.Waves.,” said Aymaan. After he left a note and ran off, the cops arrived late again but they were surprised when they got there. The chief found the note, “ Told you I could end it” read the chief. When Aymaan arrived back at the school it was already time for the Big race to begin. “ Nice, job loser you caught Dr.Waves,” said Billy. “ Thanks’, now let’s race,” replied Aymaan. As they went to the track they could hear the crowd screaming. “ No holding back Aymaan,” said Billy. “ You bet,” said Aymaan. “Alright only one lap around the track,” said the ref. So all the racers got in position and the flag went “Ready, Set, Go,” said the ref. The racers ran and so did Aymaan, he picked up serious speed and went in the lead and in the final turn Aymaan pushed it and won the race. The crowd cheered, and the racer congratulated him for his victory. “ Yes, I did it,” shouted Aymaan. They all celebrated like crazy but Billy went out early thinking about today and how he failed. “ Nothing can stop us here,” shouted Aymaan went home and his family were celebrating, “ Thanks’ sister I couldn’t have done it without you,” said Aymaan. “ Your welcome,” replied his sister. So now ends the first book but more adventure will come soon.
THE END and remember the Blue Tiger will never give up.
Book two ( The Fight against the dance team)is coming soon!
great story
ReplyDelete